Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I'm Guest Designing for Simon Says Stamp!

Hey everyone! I am so excited! I am guest designing for Simon Says Stamp!! Here is a peak of the card I made. Not only can you see a picture of the entire card on their blog, but you can also watch a video describing how I made it!!


That's right! A video tutorial! It's my first time doing a full tutorial using editing software and voice overs so go easy on me! I hope to do more in the future!

I'm working with products from my favorite stamp and die company - Altenew!  Please visit the Simon Says Stamp blog and leave me some love!!


2 comments :

Unknown said...

Your card on SSS is lovely. Aside from your cold coming on, you did a fab job of voice over and the tutorial. Yes, please do more of them. That cold your getting will take 2 weeks to pass. I just got over it...sort of... I love what you did on SSS so I'm gonna follow your blog to see more of your creations. And by the way.....lucky you living so close to Simon. Wish I did.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I just loved your video!!! Congratulations!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...