Monday, April 6, 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch 117

Hello all. I'm back with another card for another challenge. his time I'm playing in the  CAS(E) My Sketch Challenge. Here is the sketch:

Here is my take on the sketch:


I interpreted it loosely. In the sketch, there are two rows of three images. I followed the same basic design with the three circles on the top row, and the sentiment and two chevrons on the bottom row.

Products used include:
Dies - Simon Says Stamp
Stamps - Simon Says Stamp and Reverse Confetti
Alphabet Stickers - Jillibean Soup

Thanks for visiting. I bought some Deco Foil recently and I hope to play with it soon. If all turns out well, I may be posting a card soon!

3 comments :

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this bold CAS design!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous! Great take on the sketch!

Lisa Lara said...

Totally cool way you used this sketch Annette.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...